Robot Care Systems
Due to aging and other social and demographic developments, the future of robotics has already begun. RCS products are made to help where human efforts are not sufficient or fail. Not soulless machines, but with using help of personal medical devices, which were developed from the heart. Furthermore, this technology should be understandable and accessible. Lea makes this possible.
With bright vision of the future, Robot Care Systems (RCS) makes robotics available to both consumers as institutions. Such high goals cannot be achieved alone. The highly trained employees of RCS gladly collaborate with research partners from universities and research institutes and business partners from home and abroad. Decisiveness and a bright and vison of the future characterize our products; that is why we are also actively looking for distributors and sales channels for Lea, both nationally and internationally. We strive not only to develop and construct robots: we want to make sure Lea becomes part of the whole world!
We are currently looking for a Technical Service Engineer. Are you the person we are looking for?
Email your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Acquisition in response to these openings will not be appreciated
Technical Service Engineer
Technical service engineer
You will support production (outsourced), perform calibrations and testing of the our Care robot Lea (Lean Empowering Assistant). You will install the robot at our customers and also provide service at customers and resellers in the field.
Lea is a robotic walking aid designed to help people with severe mobility problems and people who are recovering rehabilitation.
In 2018 Lea was released to the market and delivered to its first customers.
Our Lea robot is a state of the art novity, where hardware, electronics, sensors, camera’s and software are integrated in the product.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Support production
- Testing of production models
- Installing and servicing in the field with customers
- Repair of robots
- Prepare pre-assemblies and test equipment
- Coordinate firmware and software updates
- Sourcing and purchase (proto) parts
- Administration of purchase orders and inventory management
- Minimal MBO degree in (electrical) engineering or comparable
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Prefferably experience with software development / Linux
- Experience with software version control
- Experience with robots is a pre
- Drivers license is a must
- Proficient in English
What we offer:
- a competitive salary & pension plan
- working in small, ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team
- be part of an innovative, fast growing company
How to apply
Please send your Cv and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org